Friday 16th November 2018, 12.00pm and 2.30pm
Headquarters in Aire House, 100 Town Street, Rodley, Leeds LS13 1HP
The Lord Mayor and The Lady Mayoress of Leeds, Councillor Graham Latty and Councillor Pat Latty will chair the AGM.
There will be a guest speaker, Garth Johnson, Head of Research, ADL Smartcare Ltd, Experts on Shaping Age-Related Decline, and an opportunity to look round the Centre and catch up with the work we have been doing throughout the year.
Date: Friday 16th November 2018
Venue: Aire House, 100 Town Street, Rodley, Leeds LS13 1HP
Time: 12:00 – 14:30
Chaired by: Lord Mayor, Councillor Graham Latty
2. Minutes of the A.G.M. held on Friday 15th November 2017.
3. Chairman’s Remarks and adoption of reports
4. Hon. Treasurer’s Report & Adoption of Accounts for the year ending 31st March 2018
5. Election of Officers
Hon. Treasurer Chair of Appeals
6. Election of Members of the Executive Committee
7. Appointment of the Auditors
8. Guest Speaker Garth Johnson, Head of Research, ADL Smartcare Ltd., Experts on Shaping Age- Related Decline.
Nominations for Officers/Executive Committee Members should be forwarded to the Centre by the 2nd November 2018.